While the priority for most of our clients is that they successfully let their property, in a timescale that suits their requirements, for the best possible rent, in a stress free manner; it’s equally vital that the tenant is reliable, credit-worthy, and will look after your property as if it were their own.
We achieve all these objectives through:
- Our long-standing relationships with key relocation agents
- Advertising your property to the appropriate target market with a thorough local knowledge
- Producing effective and properly targeted marketing material
- Conducting viewings and negotiating terms
- Qualifying our tenants with several independent reference and credit checks
- Preparing a tenancy agreement that meets your requirements
- Organising an inventory at the start of the tenancy
- Making sure that all the necessary documentation is in place as required by law
Should you instruct us on a managed basis you will be assigned a locally-based property manager who will be your key contact throughout the tenancy. They will manage the tenancy on a day to day basis and keep you fully informed throughout.